Improve Your Drinking Water
with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
Southlantic Water Systems offers installed quality drinking water systems designed to remove most contaminants from the water your family drinks. Home drinking water systems from Southlantic can be tucked away under your kitchen counter or even in the basement.
The perfect complement to a professional water system refiner or home water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system from Southlantic. Our professional line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water in your home by removing over 95% of dissolved solids which include many harmful contaminants. You can now have the convenience of bottle-quality water running right out of your kitchen tap.
With an EcoWater Drinking Water System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to first reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration systems
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve water taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing
- Space-saving designs
How does Reverse Osmosis work?
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
EcoWater Systems offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the ERO 385, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and detergents.