About Southlantic Water Systems
Southlantic Water Systems has been serving the water treatment needs of the Carolinas since 1978. Southlantic Water systems is a licensed Ecowater Dealer. We provide sales, rentals, and service for residential, commercial, industrial, and medical water purification and air purification systems.
Prompt, professional service and excellent customer service are our hallmarks, offering the products and the services you need quickly and efficiently. With a wide range of available products and accessories, we can provide the service that you need.
The former homeowner used them to install the system. We just started using them. They arrived on time, communicated… well, and seem to be fairly priced.read more
Heath, the service technician, arrived on time as scheduled. He took his time to do the work carefully checking my… three systems even though only one actually required servicing.read more
Mike was awesome in explaining how my system works and when I will need service. They are highly recommended
Professional and friendly service. Michael C. has been our technician from day one and we could not be more grateful… for that. The water from these filters is unparalleled, highly recommended.read more
We have had our water purification system for 4 years now. Southlantic installed and services it annually. We have… had excellent service every time.read more
Why Partner with Southlantic Water Systems for Better Water?
It’s simple… the science.
Here at Southlantic Water Systems, we use only EcoWater systems.
With a legacy exceeding 80 years, EcoWater systems are built on best-in-class technological innovation. EcoWater continues to set the standard for the water treatment industry. Today, as the world’s largest manufacturer of residential water treatment systems, EcoWater’s products–combined with our expertise at Southlantic Water Systems –are the second to none when it comes to improving the quality of your water.
With an EcoWater system from Southlantic Water Systems , you get:
- Exclusive, patented, proven technology to improve the quality of your water.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- A full line of water softeners and filters to improve your water quality for bathing, laundry, and appliances.
- Dealers who provide installation and exceptional customer service.
- Highly-efficient electronic digital demand and memory to reduce salt, water, and electricity.
- Convenient and easy to operate electronics.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- EASE™ phone-and-fix technology to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Patented stratified resin bed and washed quartz underbedding for efficient water treatment.
- Patented valve with Teflon® double-disc for improved performance and durability.
- Counter-current regeneration to remove hardness, not deposit it on the bottom of the tank.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your supply.
- The most comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty in the business.
Water conditioners, refiners, & filters
EcoWater Systems line of water conditioners, refiners, and filters are the most innovative, highest-quality products on the market. With an array of exclusive features. We know not all water is the same. That’s why we can test your water to identify the right product for you. Regardless of your water conditions, Southlantic Water Systems offers the appropriate solutions.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration
The perfect complement to an EcoWater System refiner or softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater RO system you get:
- Three or four-stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.