Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, North Myrtle Beach, & Conway water
Southlantic Water Systems offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
20:19 09 Dec 19
The technician was on time, did an excellent job on install. Explained everything about system very well and left the area he worked in clean. Would recommend him and the company to friends and family.
19:18 04 Dec 19
Very happy with the installation of our water system. And with reverse osmosis for drinking, we will save money on bottles water for drinking and cooking. No longer have to be concerned with local water quality issues.
19:01 23 Oct 19
Seem very professional and experienced in and about the product. Cant tell you about any changes in the water as of yet as the system was just installed today
21:46 16 Oct 19
I am thoroughly pleased with This company and their product. After 13 years of usage, I had to have the resin replaced. Their employee Michael came and did the work in a couple of hours. He did a great job, replaced the resin and cleaned the unit. He was very professional, knowledgeable,and courteous. He did a great job. I have and will continue to recommend this to everyone I know. I am very happy with their service.
19:03 11 Oct 19
I have used Southlantic to service my water system for 15 years. I have found them to give timely service reminders and polite service. My system needed a seal and the tech had the part on his truck.
22:55 08 Aug 18
Exceptional service from start to finish! Would Definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in a good water system for there home or business.
21:46 03 Feb 18
Awesome products and service. Knowledgeable and courteous staff.
16:15 21 Sep 17
Southatlantic (ECO) water systems is an outstanding company. We have had our home system for 2 years now with 0 problems. System works perfectly. Some people told us they put in cheaper systems and had lots of trouble costing in the end more than this one. Go for the better one and you can't beat this company. Ask for technician MIKE. He is the best of the best.
18:13 13 Sep 17
We absolutely love our water system and the peace of mind it gives us knowing our water is safe. Our yearly service is quick and Michael is always very friendly and informative. Would highly recommend!
23:01 18 Aug 17
Knowledge of the product, timely service, friendly manner! Our water tastes so much better. Water seems cleaner. We will recommend your company to others. Thank you.